Thursday, February 15, 2007

weird stuff I HAVE done...

taken a trapeze class
ridden the subway in winter without pants
worn an animal mascot costume
sang in Carnegie Hall
driven a boat
saved a baby
been to a residence in every borough
swam with dolphins
ridden a llama
set off a cherry bomb
escaped a rip current
auditioned for a Broadway show
auditioned for Saved by the Bell: The New Class
masqueraded as a boy
run a road race
eaten cactus
sat in a cop car
had ice cream stolen out of my hand by a monkey
sang the national anthem at a sporting event
partied at a celebrity's house
called 911
delivered a kitten
had my scent tracked by a bloodhound

1 comment:

Linda said...

I must hang out with you more. What an interesting life you lead!

Please tell me you wearing a skirt or SOMETHING in place of pants on the subway in the winter. And how did you save a baby?