Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Thing #9: etter-Lay iting-Wray

I'm-hay ill-stay o-say excited-hay about-hay oday's-tay ew-nay ing-thay at-thay I-hay am-hay ot-nay ite-quay one-day oing-day it-hay. oday-Tay, I wrote a love letter in pig latin. The whimsical istina-Chray asa-Cay suggested this. What a fun challenge! I write so infrequently by hand these days (sad, I know) that it was bit tiring, but still totally creative and fun. In high school, my girlfriends and I used to "code" our notes by writing them backwards, and the reader had to hold them in front of a mirror. It wasn't so much that we thought were being "secretive" as "awesome." I haven't done that in years, and I haven't written a letter in pig Latin, ever, so this was both nostalgic and new. The recipient of the letter is, of course, Kevin, so I'm not revealing the text of it here. That's ivate-pray.


I have adorably juvenile handwriting.