Monday, April 23, 2007

New Thing #29: Foot Ball

We finally had good weather in New York! It was springy and beautiful and warm. And it won't last. So I had to make the most of it by girling out in a new dress and heels.
I wore this:
I felt like a million bucks, except that I was also wearing these:

These made me feel less like a million bucks and more like my feet were going to fall off. So I did what any girl would do. I came home and watched Pretty in Pink. But I did that after I made organic foot lotion out of fruit, essential oils and yogurt. Since we're running the recipe in the magazine later in the summer, I can't print it yet. We'll consider this an editorial test run. But my feet are currently chilling in a bag of yummy-smelling goop that, without the addition of the essential oils (grapefruit and mint), I would totally eat. Even though it looks like this:


Here's the view from the couch:
I just took off the bags and rinsed off, and WOW if my feet don't feel awesome and tingly and cool and refreshed. Almost as if I haven't been wearing 3-inch pink heels all day.

And please, keep suggesting things!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Awwww, her so pretty! You look like a Roman holiday!

Snow White said...

JenJenJen!
Are YOU wearing the GAP Design Editions Doo.Ri white shirtdress? I have the same one! But I wear it with purple heels.

Well done.

Jenmac said...

Oooh! Let's wear them together and walk around and tell people we're in Polyphonic Spree!

Inna said...

you should:

1. go sky-diving
2. shave your head
3. walk a mile in someone else's shoes ... literally
4. put a message in a bottle and drop it in the hudson river...or the east river...or the gulf...or the ocean
5. pull an all-nighter