Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Thing #74: Bring in da noise

On the way home tonight after Blue Man, part of me was thinking, 'I sort of wish I'd done something cooler and more normal." But then the other part was all, "hey! If you did something cool and normal every day, this would be a very boring blog!" So I told the first part to can it, and will tell you with absolute pride that I did an interpretive dance to the sounds that the construction guys outside my 21st-floor office window were making. The video has some lulls in it, but there are fewer of them than in the first two videos I tried to make.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

This one is my favorite so far! The look on yoru face is the besties

Kathleen said...

I think you've come up with a brilliant new form of dance. It's very New York. I could watch a whole night of power drill and hammer music-inspired movement. The spinny things are the best!

Anonymous said...

I have just recently decided to try a new thing everyday for a year and I came across your blog and have been reading through it for some ideas. I have to say this particular one made me laugh out loud! I can't wait to start mine!!

Teresa, Michigan

Jenmac said...

Thanks, Teresa Michigan!
Best of luck with your endeavor, and please get in touch again if you need any tips.