Saturday, June 9, 2007

New Thing #76: Hair! Today!

I can't remember how old I was when I first heard that eggs were good for your hair. I must have been pretty young, because since I don't like to eat eggs, I figured I wouldn't want to put them on my hair. At some point I must have realized that your hair can't taste eggs, but I still never got around to putting them on my head to infuse my somewhat thin hair with a bit of protein. So today I made my own hair treatment with eggs and avocado. Eggs inherently still freak me out, but once it was out of my sight and on my hair, I began to imagine that the egg, along with the creamy moisturizing avocado, was doing my hair a world of good. I imagine that with a few more treatments, my hair will easily be able to beat up your hair.

1 comment:

♥k said...

I did this once with eggs, mayo and lemon. That's a messy combo too!