Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Thing #95: Who Wants a Cheese Sandwich?


In September of 2006, I took two tests (pop culture version and regular version) to try to qualify for a shot on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire.' I passed both tests and interviewed with producers. In October, I got a call to be on the show, and in November, I taped the show. Cut to today, nearly 8 months later, and the show has finally aired! So along with about 20 coworkers, I watched myself answer six questions correctly on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire,' without using any lifelines until the horn sounded, meaning I will return tomorrow for the stunning conclusion. From here on, the questions get tougher and the stakes get higher. And my outfit, sadly, gets less cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is great! Is there anyway we can view your appearance online???
*Sophia

GOOD LUCK!

Brian said...

Who is the host of the show now? It doesn't look like Meredith?