Tuesday, July 3, 2007

New Thing #100: Filling Groovy

Today marks the doing of my 100th New Thing! And what better way to celebrate than by doing something I've wanted to do since I was a kid? Today I ate nothing but candy and dessert food all day.
Breakfast: Chocolate donut with frosting and sprinkles, vanilla donut hole, Petite Ecolier chocolate cookie.


Lunch: 11 Gummi bears, 7 mini Reese's cups, handful of skittles, two Jolly Rancher lollipops.

Snack: Rootbeer float, with mint chocolate-chip ice cream.
For dinner, I'm planning a cheesecake, a snickers, and perhaps a wholly decadent ice cream sundae. Happy One Hundred, me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

this blog is brilliant.
the whole eating candy thing is so great in theory (especially as a kid) but i think I would be physically sick if I did it.

erika said...

only you could do that and get away with it. . .