Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Thing #109: Summer Rolls

I thought something like this would happen sooner or later, I just didn't know what the reason would be. Today I did something adorable and fun and it was another one of those things I've wanted to do since childhood. I made a video of it, but the adorable doggie I just finished dog-sitting for ate the camera cord last night, and I forgot about that until now. So I can't upload the video until I buy a new cord. I'll do that tomorrow.
Edit: I rolled myself up in a rug!
Observe:

3 comments:

Tatman said...

Haha! How silly can you get? The circus music is fitting. It looked like fun.

Mica said...

You are awesome. That was like watching an olde Betty Boop cartoon but real!

Tanya/TiggerRD said...

My three year old has been enjoying your videos especially - lol