Monday, July 30, 2007

New Thing #127: Poppin it

When I went to the unconventional but possibly effective holistic doctor last week, he sent me back to CA with a half-suitcase worth of supplements. Today I started taking the pills, which are various degrees of gigantic and must more or less be taken by the handful. They are, in no particular order:
Omega Pure (Essential fatty acids from coldwater fish. If they're so essential, how come I'm not dead of never having taken them before?)
Ortho Biotic ("Because," the bottle seriously says, "Efficiency Matters")
CoQmax CF
Iodine With Tyrosine (such a cute couple)
Betaine Plus HP
a-Lipoic Acid
and
Mag-Glycinate, Highly Absorbable Magnesium. HIGHLY.
With having to shove all this into my mouth, I darn well better turn into a superhero.

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Hello ~ I've been keeping up with your blog, and I think it's a wonderful idea. I'm actually thinking of starting something like this for my 18th year. :)
It's exciting reading about your new things! Best of luck! :D