Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Thing #129: Tongues of Fun

Doing this project has lead me to do/read/seek out some weird things in search of inspiration. I've become a wikiHowTo junkie and have a number of odd group subscriptions that alert me to free events in the city. One of the stranger things I've read, that I thought wouldn't have anything to do with this project, was that if you are able to roll your tongue like a taco, you should be able to triple roll it like a Tostitos Scoop (sorry, that's the most vivid analogy I could come up with). I have always been able to roll my tongue like a taco, but somehow thought that the triple-roll Tostitos thing was a superhero trait I just didn't posses. But after reading whatever weird tongue-related article that was, I decided to give it a try and after a while, I triple-tolled my tongue like a Tostitos Scoop.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqW5BJqlvsA

ha ha! welcome to our family.

angela said...

Gross.

Tatman said...

Wow! I thought that this was unaccomplishable, but you have inspired me to try. I can now triple roll my tongue thanks to you.