Sunday, August 5, 2007

New Thing #133: Mixed nut

A while ago, a friend inspired me to make her a mixed CD. I didn't get around to doing it right away, and I today while listening to something she had expressed interest in, I decided to finally just make it already. I also thought, 'why stop there?' So tonight I am secretly making thematic mixed cds for several friends for whom I have never made a mix, then mailing the CDs as a surprise. I can't write much more without giving too much away; I'm pretty sure all of the recipients read this blog. But what I can say is that one of them told me, perhaps not to her memory, exactly what she wanted and she's going to get just that. The rest of them are just getting what I hope they'll like!

1 comment:

dggoldst said...

that's so exciting ... can't wait!!!

(kidding)