Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Thing #156: Make it Work

Today's inspiration came from one of my all-time favorite movies, The Sound of Music and from the only reality show I've ever been able to pay attention to for more than half a second, Project Runway. In a move that was half whimsical Austrian former nun, half stressed out fashion genius in the making, I created a fashion line out of my living room and kitchen curtains. My collection is a sophisticated, classic one of mostly evening wear, with one beach outfit thrown in. The two-tone blue palate is a reference to Van Gogh, and the poses are a tribute to impatience.
Behold:




4 comments:

Michelle said...

Make it work!

Also, Gone with the Wind.

Claire said...

(I am sad) Have read most of what you have done so far, this is such an awesome idea and I'll definatley be following your progress!!

x x

Amanda said...

This is absoultely amazing, I do this with washclothes in the shower.
Shhh....don't tell. I love how many variations you came up with!

Nasa said...

That was awesome, definately runway worthy!