Friday, October 12, 2007

New Thing #201: Ball for one

In keeping with this week's accidental theme of well-being and self-improvement, today I sat on a yoga ball for several hours at work. I borrowed it from a well-postured coworker who's not in on Fridays, and perched on it to check messages and drink my coffee, as well as to check the layout on the wall and edit some hard copy (it's a pretty tall ball, so doing everything I usually do at the computer was a bit hard on my back).

Have a lovely weekend! I'll be out of town and might not be able to post until Monday, but I will of course be doing one New Thing every day that I'm gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used one in my office for a while, and unbeknownst to me, it peeved the bosses! After I quit,
it came out....and only reinforced my decision to leave.
Now, I use the ball at home for our computer chair. Love it.