Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Thing #217: Sanjena

It's been a pretty mellow weekend, which has been nice. Today I slept late, ate croissants and strawberries, and then Kevin and I went for a walk. We still need to find gloves for the costumes we plan on wearing on Wednesday, so we went to a couple of small costume stores in the area. Then we went shopping for oranges and waited for a bus. We also went to Duane Reade and bought gumballs nearby, then came back to the neighborhood, where I sat on a ping pong table and meditated. Pretty standard, relaxing Sunday.
Oh. I should mention that I was wearing a ponyhawk for the couple of hours it took to do all that.


(Thanks to American Idol and Sanjaya for opening my eyes to this easy-to-do yet headturning style!)


My new headshot?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I JUST saw a girl (with long hair) with the ponyhawk at the gym last night and wondered WTF was going on w/ her hair. Now, thanks to you, I know she's a Sanjaya-lover.

Sincerely yours,
A non-AI watcher

Elizabeth said...

Minus the pony-hawk this is EXACTLY what my headshot looks like. The big stone stairway in Inwood? Possibly?

Liz

Jenmac said...

DING DING DING! We live up there, and thought it would be funny to recreate a Jordan Matter signature shot. I knew somebody would call that out sooner or later!