Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Thing #233: Domo for asking!

I like to travel. I've been to Europe five times, and one day I hope to travel further, like to Australia or Japan. I figure it's always best to do a bit of research before going anywhere, and if you're going to be staying in hotels, it's a good idea to get as much information as possible. What are the rates like? Are the facilities clean and safe? So tonight I called Japan. I have no immediate plans to go there, but like I said, it's best to be prepared. And now I know that the Hotel Floracion Aoyama in Tokyo is not the place for me.

There's no picture for this, just audio.

2 comments:

spike. said...

I just left a comment (along with my class) ... but blogger is being Hateful. This is why I moved to wordpress.

(One of my students actually just referred to blogger as a "piece of shit" ... but I'm Much More Polite than Ed from Brazil.)

caroline said...

i don't know why, but the audio made me laugh hysterically and i really needed that today