Monday, November 19, 2007

New Thing #239: Spirit of the Radio

I've interviewed a lot of people during my career as a journalist, and not until recently have I done interviews for the media. I've been on the internet, tv and teleconference, and tonight I gave an interview on the radio. Not just any radio- a radio station in South Africa! Morning show host Nic emailed me last week to see if I'd be interested in speaking with them, and of course I was. Ten-thirty pm New York time is 5:30am South Africa time, so while Nic was having his coffee and trying to wake up, I was cleaning up after dinner and getting ready for bed. We talked about the blog, and I had to explain on yet another vast audience how one actually castrates a calf. Not that I minded. It's an interesting story.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow - your levels of fame are becoming dizzying - stay grounded, hon!!

Michael Jeffrey said...

I, I, I ain't gonna play Sun City. But at this rate, you just may!