Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Thing #245: Waffley yummy


Yesterday's New Thing is about to come in very handy. Tonight I had waffles for dinner. I'm not a big breakfast-for-dinner person (but only in the sense that I've never eaten it for dinner) and I'm also not a big drinker and I've never done drugs, so I'm not the order-whatever-they're-serving-in-a-diner-at-midnight type either. But when Kevin's parents offered to make a giant, trimmings-laden early dinner for our last night in CT, I couldn't turn it down. There were strawberries, blueberries, Clementines, yogurt, granola and syrup. We all had juice instead of a more dinnery drink like water, wine or my customary GUS. This is definitely something I would do again- maybe even with turkey bacon, coffee and chicken sausage!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Looks lovely! It's making me hungry!!

MamaChristy said...

we love breakfast for dinner. glad you enjoyed!