Monday, March 31, 2008

Keepin' on...

At the end of my last project, I decided to take a short break from blogging. But god, I'm a blogger, a blogger blogs! Give me somebody to blog for... okay. You get it.
I'd like to embark on another year-long blog project, but this one will be quite different from the last. Instead of blogging every day, I'll blog every two weeks. And instead of being about me, this blog will be about other people. I'll be posting a bi-weekly Q&A with normal people who have great stories. It's broad and fun and speaks to my innate interest in other people. Some of them will be people I know personally, most of them will be people I've never met. If you know someone who might pique my interest, let me know at inthenewjen@gmail.com . At some point I might ramp it up to weekliness, but for now I'll start easy. Look for the first post in mid-April!

5 comments:

Angela said...

This is a marvelous idea, Miss Lovely

camian said...

yay! the jen continues.....

Bellacantare said...

I've already bookmarked the new page. Thanks for the update!

arfy said...

I wish I had found your blog sooner Jen Mac-taculer!

i am ann... said...

TAG! you're it! http://anncarr.blogspot.com/2008/05/unremarkable.html