Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Thing #356: Doug Jenning

This was one of those hubristic attempts that could have ended badly or boring, but luckily it was not the former and was the latter, but in a good way. I pulled a tablecloth off a table without upsetting the dishes. Since I don't have a lot of nonbreakable dishes, I used a metal fruit bowl and a bunch of vitamin bottles. I had visions of everything flying everywhere, or getting tangled up in the floral makeshift tablecloth. Luckily none of that happened. Yay magic!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My husband wants to know if you've ever peed on an electric fence.

Okay, that was completely ramdom.

Anyway...been enjoying your site. You're a hoot! You're like some little old eccentric lady who doesn't care if people think she's odd...except that you're not old!

Just really cool!