Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Thing #364: Crossing you in style

Even though I wasn't suffering from the reds, don't have a nameless cat and am not a prostitute, this morning I had breakfast at Tiffany's. It's so easy: get up early on a day when you should be sleeping in, throw your hair into an elegant chignon, find an open pastry shop and eat a chocolate croissant while gazing at a spring-themed window display. It was so lovely I almost decided to do another thing I'd never done and go steal a cat mask from the five-and-dime....but five-and-dimes went out with elegant prostitutes, so no such luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 13 year old daughter is very "Audrey Hepburn". Regal, slim and photogenic. I can imagine her doing that same thing. She wants to live in NY. I hope she has as much fun in life as you do!

Anonymous said...

Cute one! Too bad you couldn't get a pic through the window.

Melinda said...

Now all you need is "cat" and "Moon River" playing in the background.

Is tomorrow your big day?

Hugs,
Melinda