Sunday, August 17, 2008

NEW new thing #17: Wiiiings!

I hang out with a lot of very hyper people, and some of them will openly admit that their hyperactivity comes partly from a can. I know several performers who down a Red Bull before a performance, rehearsal, practice, class or, hell, watching TV. I have so far stayed off that particular juice, having convinced myself that it would make my heart explode. But, throwing caution to the wind, I drank a Red Bull. I thought about downing the bottle before a Blue Man show, to see if it might enhance my tube performance, but decided to test it in the safety of m own home.
Which was good.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL!

Kathy G said...

I think Red Bull is overrated. I much prefer Diet Mountain Dew or Diet Pepsi Max.

Trillian said...

My mom drinks Rock Star all the time. I don't know how she does it, half a can of that stuff makes me bonkers.

Jackie said...

2 Jamba juices with energy boosters really make me go nuts!

Anonymous said...

I love your leg lamp! And most importantly, I love reading your blog!