Thursday, August 21, 2008

NEW new thing #21: Fly Dry


I used dry shampoo. I've managed to deal with the FAA liquid laws on planes rather well, but I anticipate flying quite a bit in the next year, mostly for short, wedding-length trips out of state. I don't want to be bothered with having to check a big bag for a 72-hour trip, and I also can't leave behind my shampoo, or stretch out one measly 3-oz bottle for three days. So I made a stop to Lush, home of the most awesome-smelling, environmentally friendliest, and most surreptitiously naughty bath products this side of Miss Mona's. They have quite a variety of solid shampoos, which escape all FAA standards for "liquid" and "gel," but also turn to foam when you want them to. They clean as well as anything from a bottle and smell even better. But SHH! Don't tell the terrorists.

1 comment:

Trillian said...

I love Lush. I want to take a big bite out of some of their soft soaps. That pink one with seaweed looks the most delicious.