Monday, August 25, 2008

NEW new thing #25: Write right

This isn't something I would have done if I didn't think I was supposed to. I wrote on a bathroom wall. I'm so serious- I had really never done that! I've certainly seen enough of it- phone numbers, political messages, adorable couples' initials, chicken recipes- but had never taken part. My dad has this great story about being in a restroom on the campus at Harvard and seeing that someone had written, "Harvey is a dirty neoclassicist." Since the restroom I chose to grace was in a place slightly less cerebral than Harvard (though probably just as loquacious), I chose a simple, direct message to stand out from all the proclamations like "so and so 4 Eva" and "Your mom is a [farm animal]."
Eat pie!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What did you write?