Monday, September 22, 2008

NEW new game plan

Now that August is over, and the 25 New Things I wanted to do are done, I will simply blog every time I do a New Thing. Because I'm sort of addicted. And since I've never been a smoker, a gambler or a fetishist, I figure this is one addiction I can indulge in without guilt. I won't be updating daily, but I will let you know whenever I do something new, even if it's weird, random or seemingly inconsequential. Because it's all about the experience, my dears. And I encourage you do get your New on, however you see fit. Life's too short to do the same thing all the time!

5 comments:

Mr. Nordmann said...

I am in the same boat. My 30th is on October 6th and will continue as well...I could get the withdrawl shakes if I stopped, and don't want to take that chance. Also, unfortunately I was not chosen as a contestant for Millionaire. Sad.

SugarSchack said...

This sounds like a good idea! I wish you luck in your challenge. I'm on day 44 myself of my New Thing project and I'm always looking for inspiration. Thank you very much for this wonderfully motivational idea! Cheers :P

Tamsin said...

Hooray! I'm glad you're still going to be around :)

Partly inspired by your New Thing blog, I started a year long blog project where I have a different hobby/project every week. I'd be tickled beyond all reason if you checked it out: tamsinnorth.blogspot.com

Kathy G said...

I think that's what I'm going to do too, once my year of Things is done in January.

Britt said...

I'm one of the many strangers that reads your blog, but I've had a blast reading about all your adventures. It's made me interested in doing new things too, and I have been since mid-summer. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!