Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Daily Updates Coming Soon!

I've been thinking about it all year, and I have decided that I will welcome my next birthday with New. It's obviously a little late to do a year's worth of stuff, so instead I will do 31 Things Before 31. I have a few things on my list that either didn't make the cut last year, or that I just thought of in the last few days. As always, I will be taking suggestions (post them to this thread, otherwise they'll get lost).
Start date: February 24 (Mardi Gras!)
End date: March 26, my birthday

6 comments:

Kathy G said...

Things on my original list I never got to do:

--Organize a book club

--Take cookies to the police or fire department

--Sleep in a hammock

heidisjourney2thirty said...

I don't think I noticed your birthday is 2 days before mine when I first started reading your blog...or maybe I just forgot...anyways, I'm looking forward to reading your updates! :)

Jackie said...

Here are some possible things:

Spend the day doing a volunteer project you have never done before

Pay for everything during one day using nothing but change

Write a letter to yourself either 10 years ago or to yourself 10 years into the future.

Run across hot coals. (I see people do this a lot of reality shows.)

Apply to be on a reality TV show like Survivor or the Amazing Race

Molly said...

Borrow money for every purchase you make for an entire day.

~Molly

Kathleen said...

I think you should go to a Buddhist temple and learn how to meditate!

Val said...

If you want to apply for the Amazing Race, I'd totally be your partner!