Thursday, February 26, 2009

NT 3/31: Deep as an Ocean

This is a placeholder post until I can get the pictures to you (thanks, sad unworking camera!). But until I can reveal this first weird thing in its full glory (hopefully by tomorrow afternoon) I will give you a few teasers:
-It's something I will probably have to do later in my life, but wanted to experience at 30
-It's good for travel
-Some people associate this with astronauts

Edit:
My camera issues won't be resolved soon, and I'm saddled with some flu/cold thing, so I can't get out to replace it today. So I'll just tell you. I wore Depends. I also went out. I'm not sure if I want to say whether I was wearing them during my friends' rock show, so I won't. But I will say that the makers of these things sure know what they're doing! You don't have to be wearing mom jeans to make the perceived lumpiness almost undetectable. I should also say that I didn't "use" them the way they are intended to be "used." I'm really only mildly adventurous.

4 comments:

Jessica Denise said...

Wow. I cannot even guess what this could be. haha. My mind apparently needs to kick up the creativity! Can't wait to see it.

Crystal Chick said...

The first thing that comes to mind are diapers. Not sure if I want to see those pictures. ;)

http://CrystalChick.net

Jackie said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

skycastles said...

OMG, this is too funny. Too bad no photos though. That would've been icing on the cake.