Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sled it snow!

While not all of the New Things I did in the vicinity of the big 3-2 were sport-related, the ones that were ended up being the most interesting (at least to me), so I might just blog about them all in one big sporty heap. And yes, it's because I'm not super athletic that I count sledding in Central Park as a sport. What's even more—what, funny? pathetic? nerdy?-is that this happened during the Winter Olympics. While Bode Miller was breaking medal records for skiing, I was awkwardly sliding down a .005% grade hill on my booty while awesome friend Heather's dog barked as if to say, "grow a pair, lady!"
How it looked to him:
video
How it looked to me:
video

1 comment:

Leah Fulford said...

I came across your blog recently after deciding that I would do something new every day starting on my 23rd birthday. Much to my dismay, you got there first! In any case, I am super inspired by your year and might steal some of your ideas :) Visit me at
http://allnew2leah.blogspot.com/