Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In the New YORK!

I'm doing it again! I am devoting another year to doing New Things, and this time it will focus exclusively on New York City. I'll do one thing a week, and posts will go up on Fridays. Last I blogged, I called out several things I'd somehow never experienced in my ten years as a New Yorker. I feel like I could live here another 50 years and still not scratch the surface of this amazing city, but I'm gonna give it a shot! I've already checked one thing off my new list, and I'll blog about it on Friday. Many thanks to my husband for the brilliantly simple name for this new version of what is turning into a lifelong quest for the New.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is kinda weird because I was just thinking about your blog the other day! So glad you'll be back in action!